- This safari takes you through Tanzania’s famous national parks.
- Ngorongoro Crater is a geographic wonder and a natural wildlife sanctuary.
- Lake Manyara National Park is surrounded by the dramatic Great Rift Valley escarpment and is known for flocks of flamingos and tree-climbing lions.
- Game drive sessions covering the famous national parks Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara and Tangire Parks
- Chance to see the “Big Five
On this safari you will spend 5 days in Tanzania on safari in the national parks Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro & Tarangire.
This safari starts in the town of Arusha, followed by an overnight stay at a Lake Manyara National Park and then Ngorongoro crater.
Then the next few days are at the Zanzibar beach where you can relax and enjoy the island life.
- This is a great safari package for wildlife lovers as it offers ample time to get involved in game viewing experience in the wilderness of Serengeti National Park.
- Serengeti is one of the oldest national parks and most popular national parks In Tanzania.
- Six full days of game drives ensure you’ll see all the Big Five from a proximity that takes the breath away
- Enjoy once-in-a-lifetime cultural interaction with enthusiastic Maasai guides, learning about their unique traditions and animal tracking skills
- Spend three days hiking through the unexplored Loita Hills, discovering a remote and beautiful corner of Africa that’s untouched by the human hand
- Immerse yourself in the Maasai Mara and enjoy three days that are tailored to maximizing wildlife viewing
- Relish the vast beauty of the Serengeti and the three million mammals that call it home
- Experience the Great Migration (month dependent), one of nature’s greatest shows