7 Days The Family Safari
Day 1: Nairobi to Samburu
Depart at 08.00 hrs, drive through the plantations of tea and coffee of the Kikuyu people through Naro Moru and passing via Mt. Kenya and Equator arrive at the Samburu game reserve. After noon, game drive.
Day 2: Samburu
Early morning game viewing in search of the Northern species of game not seen South of the Equator such as Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy Zebra, Somali Ostrich and the most famous predator – the Leopard which is commonly found in this reserve. Return to lodge for breakfast. Samburu, due to its location in the extreme Northern region of Kenya, has usually high temperatures during the day. Relax. After noon, game viewing.
Day 3: Aberdares
Drive past the Northern tip of the Aberdares mountain via the Mt. Kenya region arriving at the Aberdares national park. After noon, wait for the wildlife to come to the water-hole opposite your tree lodge and also have the most beautiful view of Mt. Kenya, right opposite your tree lodge.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru
Turn south and pass via the world famous Thomsons Falls, arriving at the L. Nakuru national park. The park is renowned for its flocks of Flamingoes, Leopards and growing population of both Black and White Rhinos.
Day 5: Masai Mara
Descend into the Great Rift Valley and see the traditional Masai clan grazing their cattle. After noon, game viewing in this premier game reserve of Kenya.
Day 6: Masai Mara
A full day is spent in exploring this most scenic game reserve.
Day 7: Masai Mara to Nairobi
Early morning game drive. Return to lodge. Depart midmorning arriving in Nairobi by afternoon.
Book This Tour
- Accommodation as specified on all ensuite tents
- All Game Park entry fees
- All meals specified per basis
- Meal preferences on request
- Service of an English-Speaking Tour Driver/Guide throughout the Safari
- Complementary 1 litre mineral water per person per day
- Transport and Game drives in a private 4x4 Luxury Land Cruiser
- Complementary Covid-19 safety kit
- Thermo gun
- International Airfare
- Optional activities such as cultural activities, walking safaris, boat rides etc
- Extras at the tented camps; beverages, telephone, laundry etc
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Any other item not included in the itinerary
this is a test comment.