5 Days Camping Adventure
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Depart Nairobi at 08.30 hrs for Masai Mara Game Reserve. Lunch to be served at Masai Mara. Game viewing in the afternoon.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Full day is spent exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. Meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara
A visit to the Masai Village. (Optional) Full day game viewing.
Day 4: Masai Mara to Nakuru
Before breakfast proceed for a short game drive. Depart for Lake Nakuru late morning. Picnic lunch en route. Arrive Nakuru town late afternoon and check in at a lodge in Nakuru town. Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 5: Nakuru to Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for game drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Lake Nakuru is world renowned for its masses of flamingoes and is often referred to as the “PINK LAKE’. Besides birds, it is possible to see small game like water buck, impala, buffalo and rhino. Return to lodge at 12 noon for picnic lunch then depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
Book This Tour
- Accommodation as specified on all ensuite tents
- All Game Park entry fees
- All meals specified per basis
- Meal preferences on request
- Service of an English-Speaking Tour Driver/Guide throughout the Safari
- Complementary 1 litre mineral water per person per day
- Transport and Game drives in a private 4x4 Luxury Land Cruiser
- Complementary Covid-19 safety kit
- Thermo gun
- International Airfare
- Optional activities such as cultural activities, walking safaris, boat rides etc
- Extras at the tented camps; beverages, telephone, laundry etc
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Any other item not included in the itinerary