5 Days Masai Mara Explorer with Lake Nakuru
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Depart Nairobi at 08.00hrs and drive through the lush Kikuyu farmlands to the edge of the Rift Valley. Descend the escarpment and drive via the Masai town known as Narok, arriving at the lodge in this reserve in time for lunch. After noon, game viewing in this Kenya’s premier game reserve. Return to lodge late evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara
A full day is spent, with picnic lunch boxes, in exploring this unique reserve which really forms the Northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. Return to lodge late evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive from 06.15hrs to 10.00hrs in search of the game not seen on the previous days. Good chances of seeing the other members of the predators such as Cheetah and Leopard in search of their prey. After noon, game drive from 15.30hrs to 18.30hrs, looking out for the extraordinary lifestyle of the wildlife in their natural habitat. Return to lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Masai Mara to Nakuru
After breakfast proceed to L. Nakuru national park via the breathtaking scenic Great Rift Valley and arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. After noon, game viewing in this national park famous for its huge congregation of Flamingoes and Pelikans, and also a Rhino sanctuary. Good chances of viewing the White and Black Rhinos together with other game such as Buffaloes, Waterbucks, Thomsons Gazelles, Grant Gazelles, Leopards etc. Return to lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Nakuru to Nairobi
Early morning game drive. Return to lodge for late breakfast. Depart late morning from L. Nakuru national park arriving Nairobi by mid-afternoon.
Book This Tour
- Accommodation as specified on all ensuite tents
- All Game Park entry fees
- All meals specified per basis
- Meal preferences on request
- Service of an English-Speaking Tour Driver/Guide throughout the Safari
- Complementary 1 litre mineral water per person per day
- Transport and Game drives in a private 4x4 Luxury Land Cruiser
- Complementary Covid-19 safety kit
- Thermo gun
- International Airfare
- Optional activities such as cultural activities, walking safaris, boat rides etc
- Extras at the tented camps; beverages, telephone, laundry etc
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Any other item not included in the itinerary