7 Days Through The Rift Valley
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Day 1: Nairobi to Baringo
Depart Nairobi at 08.15 hrs and stop for the panoramic view of the Great Rift Valley. Pass through the Equator and enjoy the breathtaking scenery arriving at L. Baringo in time for lunch. After noon, a 2 1/2 hrs boat ride round the different islands of Baringo whilst feeding the Fish Eagle and watching the crocodiles and Hippopotamus. Return to mainland late afternoon.
Day 2: Baringo to Lake Bogoria
Proceed after breakfast to L. Bogoria national park for a game drive and view the millions of Flamingoes and Pelikans, the hot springs, and game such as Zebras, Impalas, Grant Gazelles, Rare Kudus not seen anywhere else. Stay and meals at the L. Bogoria hotel. Afternoon trekking round the lake.
Day 3: L. Bogoria to Lake Nakuru
Arrive mid-morning at the L. Nakuru national park. Proceed for a short game drive. Lunch. After noon, game drive round this lake to view the Black and the White Rhinos together with other game Rothchild Giraffes, Buffaloes, Leopards etc.
Day 4: L. Nakuru to Masai Mara
Descend into the Great Rift Valley and pass via the Masai town known as Narok, arrive at the lodge in Masai Mara game reserve. After noon, game drive.
Day 5: Masai Mara
Masai Mara is Kenya’s premier game reserve with stunning scenery and a full and varied selection of animals. Large prides of Lions are commonly found together with the other members of the Big Five. A full day is spent for game drive.
Day 6: Masai Mara
Another full day is spent in exploring and searching for the cats not seen on previous days, which were probably in search of their prey.
Day 7: Masai Mara to Nairobi
Proceed for an early morning game drive. Return to lodge for breakfast. Depart mid-morning from Masai Mara arriving in Nairobi in the afternoon.
Book This Tour
- Accommodation as specified on all ensuite tents
- All Game Park entry fees
- All meals specified per basis
- Meal preferences on request
- Service of an English-Speaking Tour Driver/Guide throughout the Safari
- Complementary 1 litre mineral water per person per day
- Transport and Game drives in a private 4x4 Luxury Land Cruiser
- Complementary Covid-19 safety kit
- Thermo gun
- International Airfare
- Optional activities such as cultural activities, walking safaris, boat rides etc
- Extras at the tented camps; beverages, telephone, laundry etc
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Any other item not included in the itinerary