3 Days Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Day 1: Kampala – Bwindi impenetrable National Park (Travel time: +9hrs)
An early rise today gearing up for your transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Stop over at the Ugandan Equator and a visit to the Craft Village.
You will then head to the town of Mbarara to enjoy lunch and visit the Igongo Cultural Centre. Post this activity, proceed for a museum tour en route to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
Overnight stay at budget facility. Full Board (FB)
Day 2: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (Gorilla Trekking)
After an early breakfast, head to the Headquarters of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park for an orientation with the guides. From there, set off to begin trekking.
Ensure to carry with you a rain jacket, drinking water, snacks, lunch box, and jungle boots.
The trekking may take between 2 to 6 hours, but it’s well worth the effort!
If time permits, visit the famous Batwa community for a Cultural Experience, ranging from brewing local beer to innovation of their own medicine.
Overnight at budget facility (FB)
Day 3: Farwell
After breakfast you shall bid farewell to the lodge. Breakfast and lunch is provided.
Book This Tour
- Transportation in 4X4 land cruiser customised for safari
- Meal plan as per the above itinerary
- Services of an English Speaking Driver Guide
- Accommodation as mentioned above
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- Airport transfers on the first and last day
- Gorilla permit which is around USD 700 per person
- International Airfare
- Ugandan Visa at USD 50 per person
- Beverages like juices and alcohol